cups-filters 1.0.73 released!

Hi,

I have released cups-filters 1.0.73 now, with the following fixes and new features:

- cups-browsed, implicitclass: Added load balancing
  functionality. If there are several remote CUPS printers
  with the same name, they for locally a cluster represented
  by a print queue with this name. This printer prints through
  a special backend (implicitclass) which makes cups-browsed
  find the best destination remote queue (fewest jobs,
  enabled) for this job.
- cups-browsed: Added protection against accidental deletion of
  print queues generated by cups-browsed. These queues now get
  automatically re-created.
- cups-browsed: Added LDAP support. Appropriately configured via
  cups-browsed.conf remote printers made available via LDAP will be
  looked up and local queues pointing to them created. Thanks to
  Raphael Geissert (atomo64 at gmail dot com) for contributing this
  patch (Debian bug #795185).
- cups-browsed: Introduced new handling for the default
  printer using cache files. So we do not need to keep an auto-generated
  queue because it is set as default printer. If the auto-generated
  queue disappears, the old local printer is set as default again and
  when it re-appears it returns to be the default printer.
- cups-browsed: Added infrastructure for subscribing to CUPS
  notifications for things like improved default printer handling,
  load balancing, ...
- foomatic-rip: Prevent crash when supplying "media" option with empty
  value ("media=", Ubuntu bug #1479871).
- pdftoopvp: Adaptations to API changes on Poppler 0.34.0, note that
  this patch disables color management in this filter. Thanks to
  Vincent le Garrec and Andreas K. Huettel for the patch (Bug #1301,
  Gentoo bug #554782).
- libcupsfilters, bannertopdf, foomatic-rip, gstoraster, pdftoijs,
  sys5ippprinter, pdftoopvp, pdftops, pdftoraster, rastertoescpx,
  urftopdf, texttopdf: Miscellaneous fixes for build compatibility with
  different platforms, like config.h as very first include and so on.
  Thanks to Richard Palo for the patch (Bug #1264).
- texttopdf: Request the generic 'monospace' font alias from fontconfig
  instead of the hard-coded FreeMono. Thanks to Fabian Greffrath
  (fabian at debian dot org) for the patch (Debian bug #788048).

I am very grateful if you could upload this to Debian (unstable) as soon as possible (tomorrow, Wednesday, at the latest) so that I can sync this into Ubuntu before Feature Freeze for Wily on Thursday.

Note that there can be new dependencies as "gdbus-codegen" is used for the build.