Re: Adding latest Ubuntu changes to Debian CUPS GIT

I have seen your last updates and have seen that you have returned to use the "master" branch as head of development again. I have now committed some further fixes to "master". Can you do a release (2.0.2-4) with the current state? I will sync it to Ubuntu then.

Is the Debian freeze not already over? Why are you still releasing in experimental?

   Till