Re: Plans on updating to CUPS 2.0.x in Debian and on introducing ippusbxd package?

Hi Till,

Le mardi, 2 décembre 2014, 18.23:09 Didier 'OdyX' Raboud a écrit :
> My plans is to work on these two things "soon", but I have quite
> limited time and availabilities.
>
> * My ippusbxd package is mostly ready, and only waits on me to take
> time to upload it (likely to experimental)

So, been there, done that; it's uploaded to unstable, but is stuck in
NEW, in which it will probably stay until the Jessie release.

Packaging is there:

	http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/printing/ippusbxd.git

Note that I named the binary package "ippusbxd" and not cups-filters-
ippusbxd. The Conflicts, Replaces and Provides are in place and
shouldn't be a problem to import straight ahead in Ubuntu.

Cheers,
OdyX