Re: CUPS release for Debian

On 04.02.2015 13:39, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
Hi Till, and thanks for your mail,

Le mercredi, 4 février 2015, 11.09:32 Till Kamppeter a écrit :
I have pushed a small bug fix to the Debian GIT repo of CUPS. As we
want to SRU it into the Trusty and Utopic releases of Ubuntu and for
that the fix has to go into Vivid first I would be very grateful if
you could upload the current state to Debian (Experimental if
Unstable is frozen) so that I can sync. If not, please tell me and I
do an Ubuntu-only update with the fix.

Hmm. The patch for "Fix -h option not honoured when CUPS_SERVER variable
is defined (LP: #1352809)" doesn't seem to match upstream's for STR4528,
no?

Any reason not to backport the complete patch?
Cheers,
OdyX

See the comments of Louis Bouchard, the contributor of this patch, on

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cups/+bug/1352809