Re: [tea4cups] Moved Git repository away from pkg-cups to printing

Hi OdyX,

On  Do 17 Apr 2014 08:57:46 CEST, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:

As discussed earlier [0] on the Debian Printing Team list [1], I have
now moved the tea4cups repository away from pkg-cups to the new

Great. Thanks for this.

"printing" group on alioth [2]. (I just couldn't delete the
/git/pkg-cups/tea4cups.git repository on alioth, could you please
remove it?)

Done.

If you had a local checkout of the repository, you need to hand it the
new repository URLs:

git remote set-url origin https://alioth.debian.org/anonscm/git/printing/tea4cups.git git remote set-url origin --push git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/printing/tea4cups.git

That works well.

I will upload the package shortly with that change.

Thanks for that!

If you had commit access in the past and intend to continue
contributing, please request group membership through Alioth, to make
the members' list accurate [3].

Done. Please accept my join-up request.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have questions!

:-)

Thanks for handling the pkg-cups -> printing migration.

Mike
--

mike gabriel aka sunweaver (Debian Developer)
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
mail: sunweaver@debian.org, http://sunweavers.net