Re: STD: Move all VCS under the new "printing" group

Le mardi, 11 février 2014, 15.58:50 Jonas Smedegaard a écrit :
> Quoting Didier 'OdyX' Raboud (2014-02-11 15:09:52)
>
> > Le jeudi, 30 janvier 2014, 12.32:06 Jonas Smedegaard a écrit :
> >> Quoting Didier 'OdyX' Raboud (2014-01-30 11:08:05)

> >> I propose having 1 (one) role for team members: Admin.
> >
> > Thanks to Jonas, the group has now been created:
> >  https://alioth.debian.org/projects/printing/
> >
> > I will slowly start moving Git repositories, using the following
> > steps:
> >
> > a) In Alioth/Moszumanska:
> >         $ mv /git/collab-maint/${pkg}.git /git/printing/
> >         $ chown -R scm_printing /git/printing/${pkg}.git
>
> That has a risk of inheriting things from old location, and not
> discovering eventual broken or obsolete objects.

Indeed. I have used the attached script to do this on a routine basis,
as you might have seen.

I will be moving all the repositories in which I am in Uploaders and
will later invite the uploaders of packages for which I am not to do the
same.

Cheers,
OdyX