Re: Please upload cups 1.7.1-5

Sorry for doing this massive change which was only worked out inside
Ubuntu. I overvalued being synced between Debian and Ubuntu.

I will simply put it into the Ubuntu package for now and in the future I
will do any bigger changes which are only worked out within Ubuntu into
the Ubuntu package. Simply take them into Debian after some time when it
turns out that they do the right thing and do not cause regressions. If
the patches principally work, but do not fit into Debian's policies I
would consider to make them Ubuntu-only (only applying if the package is
built under Ubuntu).

I will submit the patches upstream after some testing, especially
waiting for the Upstart socket bridge bug getting fixed and we are bale
to test running CUPS on-demand.

By the way, for having Debian using a resource-saving on-demand CUPS,
which init systems (Sys V, Upstart, systemd) must be supported?

   Till