STD: Move all VCS under the new "printing" group

Hi all,

Le jeudi, 30 janvier 2014, 12.32:06 Jonas Smedegaard a écrit :
> Quoting Didier 'OdyX' Raboud (2014-01-30 11:08:05)
> > As for alioth project roles, I propose to just go ahead and create
> > very few roles to reflect the team's: packager, translator, bug
> > hunter, with as many rights as needed, that will provide a
> > discussion
> > basis.
>
> I propose having 1 (one) role for team members: Admin.

Thanks to Jonas, the group has now been created:

	https://alioth.debian.org/projects/printing/

I will slowly start moving Git repositories, using the following steps:

a) In Alioth/Moszumanska:
	$ mv /git/collab-maint/${pkg}.git /git/printing/
	$ chown -R scm_printing /git/printing/${pkg}.git

b) Update VCS-* fields to stand as:
Vcs-Browser: http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/${pkg}.git
Vcs-Git: https://alioth.debian.org/anonscm/git/collab-maint/${pkg}.git

c) Upload ${pkg} to unstable

d) Mail to ${pkg}@packages.debian.org telling about the repository move
including instructions to update a local git repository to cope with the
new URL.

Does that sound good enough? Do we have to cope with non-unstable suites
for the repository URLs?

Cheers,

OdyX