Mitsubishi CP D70DW experimental

Hello,

I am trying to print pictures with the Mitsubishi CP-D70DW from a raspberry-pi running raspbian.
I have gutenprint 5.2.10-3 with the jessie release.

The printer is well recognized in CUPS with the uri :

gutenprint52+usb://MITSUBISHI/CP60D70D707D?serial=CPD70D026029&backend=mitsu70x

Unfortunately, when I am trying to print something with the lp command. I get the following error in CUPS just after the "sending header sequence" message :

"Failure to receive data from printer (libusb error -7: (0/256 from 0x82))"

I understand this printer is in experimental development but I would love to help this development (as I am a student in software engineering, and have access to this printer during dayworks).

I tried quite everything with libusb.

If someone can help me, thank you very much !

--
Alban Hurtaud
France