Re: RFC: Move all VCS under a proper alioth team group

Ah, we've just had a short IRC conversation with Jonas, let's make it
public here.

Le lundi, 27 janvier 2014, 15.07:58 Didier Raboud a écrit :
> a) create the pkg-printing alioth group (or rename pkg-cups if that's
>    possible)
> b) make its members' list up-to-date

We agreed that the best would be to take the opportunity of the change
to refresh the membership by only including the ones requesting it (that
would then be done through the creation of pkg-printing instead of a
rename). That wouldn't be intended as a blame to old-timers, rather as a
way to have a members list reflecting reality.

As for rights attribution, we were not in total agreement about what
rights should be given to whom. What I think we both agreed on was that
all (also outside of the team) DDs have commit rights.

As for alioth project roles, I propose to just go ahead and create very
few roles to reflect the team's: packager, translator, bug hunter, with
as many rights as needed, that will provide a discussion basis.

Cheers,

OdyX