Re: CUPS co-maintainer removal

Hi Roger,

Le dimanche, 10 novembre 2013, 21.00:47 Roger Leigh a écrit :
> Given my current complete lack of involvement with printing-
> related stuff (and that I don't have any expectation of this
> improving in the short or medium term, unfortunately), please
> could I be removed as a CUPS co-maintainer in the next upload?

Sure. I overlooked your request before the 1.6.4 upload, but I have now
committed that change to the packaging repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-cups/cups.git;a=commit;h=9d9e54cb9be500364fb9215a4e07300acf7a8bf9

Thank you very much for your past work!

> I'll probably stop following the list in the near future; I'm
> afraid my free time isn't currently allowing it, and I
> thought it would be best if I let you all know.

Many thanks for failing gracefully!

> If anyone wishes to get involved in maintaining gutenprint, it's
> still in need of people to maintain it.  I'm afraid I'm going
> to have to drop even the limited amount of time I am giving it
> at present.  I no longer have the hardware to test it works, so
> it's not really fair to even try to maintain it as things stand.
> It's group maintained so not marked as orphaned.

As I wrote on http://bugs.debian.org/479397#71, I'd rather not adopt it
but I might help Willem to get up to speed with it.

Cheers, and thanks again!

OdyX