Merging of ghostscript-cups into cups-filters

Hi,

first, sorry for making a broken commit into the CUPS GIT repository. I
have simply overtaken a patch from a co-worker. I have fixed this patch
now, removing the Ubuntu defaults, adding the missing patch and making
the patch Ubuntu-only, as it is a temporary override of a failing test
which prevents CUPS from building under Ubuntu. The Recommends: on
ghostscript-cups I have now replace by a The Recommends: on cups-filters
1.0.36 OR ghostscript-cups. The ghostscript-cups in Suggests: I have
removed as it is already in Recommends:.

I did the following change upstream:

To make maintaining the CUPS filters easier and due to the fact that
gstoraster depends on libcupsfilters now, I have moved all CUPS filters
which come with Ghostscript (in the cups/ directory of the Ghostscript
source) into the cups-filters package. The cups/ directory contains only
the files for building the "cups" output device of Ghostscript now.

This I have done in the upstream versions 9.08 of Ghostscript and 1.0.36
of cups-filters.

I have also made the needed changes in the packaging in Ubuntu:

ghostscript
 - Removed the ghostscript-cups binary package.

cups-filters
 - cups-filters binary package gets
   "Provides/Conflicts/Replaces: ghostscript-cups"
 - Removed from cups-filters binary package:
   "Recommends/Breaks: ghostscript-cups (versioned)"

printer-driver-..., lsb, ...
 - Replaced "Depends: ghostscript-cups" by
   "Depends: cups-filters (>= 1.0.36) | ghostscript-cups"
 - Same for "Recommends: ...".

These changes should allow a smooth transition:

- The "Depends: cups-filters (>= 1.0.36) | ghostscript-cups" allows to
  update the driver package before cups-filters gets updated to 1.0.36
  or newer.
- cups-filters 1.0.36 or newer removes ghostscript-cups, replacing
  gstoraster by its own upstream-up-to-date and backward-compatible
  version. This works also with older Ghostscript packages which still
  contain ghostscript-cups.
- As ghostscript 9.08 and newer does not ship ghostscript-cups any more,
  this update can only be done when cups-filters 1.0.36 is uploaded.

Can you please do this transition in Debian, preferably by back-merging
the Ubuntu changes? The BZR repo of cups-filters is already
appropriately and the GIT repo of CUPS are already updated. So mainly
the printer driver packages and the lsb package need to get updated. See
also

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lsb/+bug/1212012

for a patch for lsb.

Please also do needed changes in README.Debian files if necessary.

Thanks in advance.