c2esp for Kodak AiO printers - summary of current versions

c2esp is a cups filter package for Kodak AiO printers

version c2esp24 is in Debian wheezy. That's a fully working, and as far as I know a bug free version.
It has this weakness:
It does not use the grey ink and makes grey by mixing CMY inks, so greys can look a bit green.

version c2esp25 uses the grey ink, and uses a more complex dithering scheme. That should give better quality prints, especially for photos.
But I introduced some errors into the .drv file and so into the ppds in c2esp25.
It seems that the ppd errors caused problems with cups 1.4.2
But they did not seem to cause any problems with later versions of cups.

Versions c2esp25a and c2esp25b were unsuccessful attempts to diagnose and fix the errors.

Version c2esp25c has fixed these errors. I believe that will shortly replace c2esp25a in Debian experimental.

Paul Newall