Re: debian wheezy Beta4

Hi again Johan,

Le dimanche, 9 décembre 2012 20.57:04, Johan Scheepers a écrit :
> Click on administration > add printer >No login screen > unable ???? >
> error.

Can you add your user to lpadmin, and retry ?

I must say your quite short sentences don't make it easy to follow what you
are trying to do.

> Click on printer > a lot of printers but no samsung.

I suspect this is not related to printer drivers, but to avahi not being
installed. Can you make sure avahi-daemon is installed ? [0]

Cheers,

OdyX

[0] It is "recommended" by cups, so should have been installed by default.

P.S. No need to CC me I'm subscribed; are you?