Is it the right time to write you?

How's it going dear?)
I am not going to waste your time and I’ll pass on to the main issue – I’m looking for a real man who is able to satisfy me completely, you know what I mean, right?)) I got tired of sissies and men who can’t even take care of themselves. I want to be loved for real!
About myself in three words – young, wild and free. I have no hang-ups and BDSM is my only bad habit
Anyway if u like girls like me then I got the right address.
Please write me back and I’ll tell you more about myself. Also we can share some (even erotic) pics as well.) I’m pretty sure that it will turn out to be an interesting meeting.
Don't think too long! I am waiting for ur answer!
Talk to you later!