Re: foo2zjs packaging in git ?

On 05/25/2011 06:17 PM, Didier Raboud wrote:
First, are you willing to keep maintaining foo2zjs ? AFAIK, Luca did the last
uploads but wasn't very motivated in stayin maintainer. Michael had his last
commit to foo2zjs packaging in 2009, and Steffen back in 2007.
My intention is not at all to kick people out, but rather to have the package
reflect reality.

As I am maintaining foo2zjs for Ubuntu anyway, can my Ubuntu maintainership not be made use of to have up-to-date packages in Debian, simply by a Debian maintainer merging/syncing my Ubuntu packages into Debian?