Processed: Re: gs-esp: some documents printed using ML-1020 driver cause printer to become unresponsive.

> # Jonathan Nieder wrote:
> # > Ben Hildred wrote:
> #
> # >> I have a Dell 1100 printer which uses the samsung ML-1020 driver.
> # >> (rebranded printer) In many respects this printer works reasonably well.
> # >> Overall a satisfactory b&w printer. However many documents give me
> # >> trouble printing, paticualary documents with lots of graphic information
> # [...]
> # > Thanks for reporting.  Do you have an example?  (Printing to file as PS
> # > is a good way to make one.)
> tags 480423 + moreinfo
Bug #480423 [gs-esp] gs-esp: some documents printed using ML-1020 driver cause printer to become unresponsive.
Added tag(s) moreinfo.

480423: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=480423
Debian Bug Tracking System