Debian patches for pxljr

Hi Hin-Tak Leung,

as you might have noticed, your pxljr [0] has been included in Debian [1], and
is now maintained under the "Debian Printing Team" [2] umbrella.

As the latest pxljr tarball I could download contained both libjpeg and libijs
embedded copies and as we, as distributors, really dislike embedded copies, I
repacked your tarball [3] to drop those copies and added a patch [4] to
correctly compile the remaining files into a working driver (confirmed working
on both Debian and Ubuntu).

Do you think it would be possible to release a new upstream version with both
modifications included: the repacking and the new buildsystem patch? That would
certainly benefit other distributors and bring Debian closer to your work.

Cheers, on behalf of the Debian Printing Team,

Didier Raboud, aka OdyX

[0] http://hp-pxl-jetready.sourceforge.net/
[1] http://packages.qa.debian.org/pxljr
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Printing