Re: Recent upgrade broke my canon printer

Hi,

Rustom Mody wrote:

> I have a canon printer that has been working with debian and the canon
> supplied packages for quite a while
> Recent upgrades broke the printer is now the captstatusui gives me:

Quick context for the printing team: this printer is not currently
supported out of the box by Debian, nor by packages in the non-free
repository that accompanies it.  There is a free driver available
though I'm not sure how well it works.  Packaging work is tracked at
http://bugs.debian.org/618640