foomatic-db{,-xml} rename in Ubuntu

Hi Till,

I noticed your 20110722-0ubuntu2 [0] upload on Ubuntu and I must say that I am
far from happy with this change mostly because it happenned without any
previous discussion (although I was available on IRC and email the whole
week).

Any binary package rename in Debian takes time (NEW processing, although fast
these days). Given all sorts of issues renames bring, that's never a thing I
do easily.

Furthermore, I don't think the problem it wants to address is correctly
adressed by this change: if the buildds pull -compresed-ppds when they should
not, then adding Build-Conflicts to the concerned packages is the right thing
to do, I think. So unless you can convince me otherwise, I am not ready to
merge you binary package rename.

Some more things about the Git repository:I would really appreciate if you
could "git-import-orig" the upstream releases before pushing your changes to
the master branch, that really helps in separating the upstream changes from
the debian/ work.

Finally, I really hope we can make our collaboration better; that means
communication and coordination. As I already offerred (and will continue to
do), I would be more than happy to review your changes and upload them to
Debian directly, from which Ubuntu would only have to sync. I the current
times of non-freeze on both sides, not doing so is a waste of forces I think.

I am still convinced that this would be a work reduction for both of us.

Cheers,

OdyX

[0] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/foomatic-
db.git;a=commit;h=bcdf7de0088a48b17d648d27666d120feb322c19