Processed: modify bug

> retitle 632065 Incorrect output for postscript
Bug #632065 [imagemagick] convert: gray colorspace creates broken postscript
Changed Bug title to 'Incorrect output for postscript' from 'convert: gray colorspace creates broken postscript'
> severity 632065 minor
Bug #632065 [imagemagick] Incorrect output for postscript
Severity set to 'minor' from 'normal'

> tags  632065 + confirmed
Bug #632065 [imagemagick] Incorrect output for postscript
Added tag(s) confirmed.
> tags  632065 + upstream
Bug #632065 [imagemagick] Incorrect output for postscript
Added tag(s) upstream.
> retitle 632031 Difficult to parse error in case of broken bounding box/pages
Bug #632031 [ghostscript] convert: gray colorspace creates broken postscript
Changed Bug title to 'Difficult to parse error in case of broken bounding box/pages' from 'convert: gray colorspace creates broken postscript'
> severity  632065 wishlist
Bug #632065 [imagemagick] Incorrect output for postscript
Severity set to 'wishlist' from 'minor'

> found 632031 ghostscript/9.02~dfsg-2
Bug #632031 [ghostscript] Difficult to parse error in case of broken bounding box/pages
Bug Marked as found in versions ghostscript/9.02~dfsg-2.
> tags  632031 + confirmed
Bug #632031 [ghostscript] Difficult to parse error in case of broken bounding box/pages
Added tag(s) confirmed.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

632031: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=632031