Re: State of your c2050 package ?

On 30/05/2011 15:38, Marco Nenciarini wrote:

> I wrote this software long time ago, and I don't have the hardware anymore.
> I'll be glad to put it under the umbrella of Debian  Printing Team.

I've changed the Maintainer to the team and put myself as Uploader.

> Said that I'll take care of uploading a new package with such a correction.

Done

> Please tell me what I can do to easy the work of the team.
>
> I'm also thinking about putting it under GIT in collab-maint repository.

Done: http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/c2050.git

I've also fixed all lintian warning, switched to source version "3
(quilt)" and dropped the old build system in favor of an almost empty
one based on dh8.

I'm now subscribed to team mailing list, but please drop me an email if
something require my attention (the list is too noisy for me).

Regards,
Marco

|    Marco Nenciarini    | Debian/GNU Linux Developer - Plug Member |
| mnencia@prato.linux.it | http://www.prato.linux.it/~mnencia       |
Key fingerprint = FED9 69C7 9E67 21F5 7D95  5270 6864 730D F095 E5E4