Re: foo2zjs moving to Debian Printing Team maintenance

Hi Till!

On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 11:32:05 +0100, Till Kamppeter wrote:
> I would like to upload the most current snapshot of foo2zjs to Ubuntu
> before Natty's feature freeze on Feb 24. It would be great if you
> could update the Debian package as soon as possible, so that I can
> merge changes from it. Can you also merge from myb Ubuntu package, to
> make the differences between Ubuntu and Debian packages as small as
> possible?

Sure, I will do that this week-end at most.

Please note that the only three blockers I found when I was merging the
Ubuntu package back in November 2010 were outlined at:

  <http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=594322#25>

It is just a question of my understanding, nothing against the patches
themselves.  Since I am giving away the package it does not matter so
much, but given that my name is listed as the maintainer, I would like
to understand what is going on ;-)

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca