Processed (with 5 errors): Re: gs-gpl: `ps2pdf' fails to embed URW++ fonts from `gsfonts'

Bug #379901 {Done: Bastien ROUCARIES <roucaries.bastien@gmail.com>} [gs-gpl] gs-gpl: `ps2pdf' fails to embed URW++ fonts from `gsfonts'
> submitter 379901 !
Bug #379901 [gs-gpl] gs-gpl: `ps2pdf' fails to embed URW++ fonts from `gsfonts'
Changed Bug submitter to 'Jonathan Nieder <jrnieder@gmail.com>' from 'Ludovic Courtes <ludovic.courtes@laas.fr>'
> severity 379901 normal
Bug #379901 [gs-gpl] gs-gpl: `ps2pdf' fails to embed URW++ fonts from `gsfonts'
Severity set to 'normal' from 'minor'

> tags 379901 = upstream moreinfo
Bug #379901 [gs-gpl] gs-gpl: `ps2pdf' fails to embed URW++ fonts from `gsfonts'
Added tag(s) upstream.
> done
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> Ludovic Courtès wrote:
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> > This is a 5-year old bug report, I changed email addresses in the
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> > meantime (congrats for finding a new one), and I even changed distros.
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> > :-)
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

Too many unknown commands, stopping here.

379901: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=379901
Debian Bug Tracking System