Re: CUPS ERROR - Unable to connect to CIFS host, will retry in 60 seconds...

I had to put my windows username and password in the smb line to make it
work. I am using Debian "Etch" but I think the command is the same.

smb://username:password@computername/sharename

Replace username, password, computername & sharename with whatever is the
case for your system. BTW, these are the names and password for your windows
computer.