Seeking new maintainer(s) for HPLIP and amavisd-new

Unfortunately, due to various reasons I have been unable to dedicate as much
time and effort as HPLIP and amavisd-new require, lately (as in I couldn't
dedicate any effort to them, really).

Both of these packages are team-maintained in alioth (pkg-hpijs and
amavisd-new projects, respectively), but none of the other maintainers are
much active either.  This means that right now, they are gathering cowebs,
and this is *not* nice.

So, this mail is a request for new maintainers for both hplip and
amavisd-new.

I will still be around to offer advice when needed, and help with any doubts
about the current state of the packages.  But I very much doubt I will be
able to seriously work on hplip in the next months.  amavisd-new is easier,
so I might get it cleaned up and uploaded in the next month, but it *really*
could use an extra maintainer or two.

The requirements for HPLIP maintenance are python, some C, and good
autoconf+automake+Makefile housekeeping skills (the entire autotools and
makefiles need cleanup, resync to upstream, etc).  You will be able to work
with amazing people upstream and downstream.

The requirements for amavisd-new is a good grasp of perl and email
infrastructure, and the usual careful attitude one should have when dealing
with packages that are often mission-critical.  Upstream is very helpful,
active, and friendly.

If anyone is interested, please send me your alioth logins.

  Henrique Holschuh