Re: Please add new PPD/driver directories for LSB 3.2 to your distribution

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Jan 2007, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> > In case someone was not addressed directly.
>
> I will now open wishlist bugs against the relevant packages:
>
> > 1. Create directories
> > mkdir -p /opt/share/ppd
> > mkdir -p /usr/local/share/ppd
> > mkdir -p /usr/lib/printdriver
> > mkdir -p /opt/lib/printdriver
> > mkdir -p /usr/local/lib/printdriver
>
> base-files, target Etch

I have decided to not file this bug yet.  Any software worth bothering with
will either create the directories it need at make install time, or have
them inside the .deb, and will also not bork if the directory is missing at
runtime (as opposed to it being there, but empty).

  Henrique Holschuh