EPSON Linux contact address

Hi folks,

For a few years, I have been on the EPSON Linux distributor contact
list, and periodically get announcements about new software they have
produced for Linux (both proprietary drivers and free stuff such as
PPD files).  I asked them to change the address to debian-printing,
because other printing maintainers might find them useful, particuarly
WRT support for new printers.  Most of the free stuff should be picked
up by linuxprinting.org, but their PPD collections could be packaged
in their own right.

This is just so when stuff appears on the list, you know the reason
for it!

Regards,
Roger

--