Gutenprint 5.0.0

Hi folks,

Gutenprint 5.0.0 was released two days ago.  Packages are available
here:

  http://people.debian.org/~rleigh/gutenprint/sid/5.0.0/

Any testing would be greatly appreciated.

Due to some breakage with cupsys 1.2.2 and/or gs-esp, gutenprint isn't
working with CUPS right at this moment, so I'm holding off on
uploading until I can verify they work correctly.  The automatic cups
PPD upgrading isn't working either, which needs some investigation
also.

Regards,
Roger

--
  .''`.  Roger Leigh
   `-    GPG Public Key: 0x25BFB848   Please sign and encrypt your mail.