Printing IRC channel

For anyone wanting help with setting up or using printing-related
stuff on Debian, or for help with problems, I've created a
#debian-printing IRC channel on irc.debian.org.  This might also be
useful for development.

This isn't intended to be a substitute for
debian-printing@lists.debian.org or for the bug tracking system, but
it might find its own niche.  I thought it might be useful, so I'll
see how it pans out over the next month or so.

If you have any printing expertise, please join and help!

Regards,
Roger

--
Roger Leigh