cupsys in etch: ipp backend crashes

Yo!

Since cupsys currently has no less than 3 rc bugs, I'm certain the next
upload will come soon anyway, and without further diagnosis a bug report
isn't really useful - still:  the ipp backend frequently crashes on signal
9 for me, after the job has been sent to the printer but before it is
deleted from the queue.  With the result that when I reboot, the stuck job
is printed again...

cheers
-- vbi

--
Man muß viele kleine Glücksfeuer anzünden, das macht diese verfluchte
Welt ein wenig heller.