CUPS: client-error-not-possible

Hi,

I was troubled with CUPS on my Debian sarge box, with cups throwing
this error always: client-error-not-possible, and error_log had:
E [10/Mar/2006:12:06:57 +0530] Unable to convert file 0 to printable
format for job 15!

Okay, this indicated that I did not have the `gs-esp' package
installed. Just do an `apt-get install gs-esp', reload cups, and voila
- things start printing fine! :-)

I have documented the steps here: http://amunix.livejournal.com/103592.html

Best,
Amarendra

P.S.: A similar problem was posted to this list, but there was no
concrete answer, hence I have posted again.