setting up a sbuild chroot - which key?

Hi!

I separate the thread - since it is specific to setting up a viable sbuild environment. The goal is to have the simplest and smallest enviornoment to build source packages, in my case pyhon 2.7

I need the chroot. I read jeffrey's suggestions as well as wiki [1]

I am trying this:

sudo sbuild-createchroot   unstable debian-powerpc http://ftp.ports.debian.org/debian-ports

But it fails with:

E: Release signed by unknown key (key id 8D69674688B6CB36)
   The specified keyring /usr/share/keyrings/debian-archive-keyring.gpg may be incorrect or out of date.    You can find the latest Debian release key at https://ftp-master.debian.org/keys.html

taking hint from Jeffrey I tried to pass a keyring key, but couldn't find a good one in/usr/share/keyrings/

I don't have /usr/share/keyrings/debian-ports-archive-keyring.gpg, debian-archive-keyring.gpg debian doesn't work.

Riccardo

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/sbuild