Re: Install failure debian-12.0.0ppc64-NETINST-1.iso on G5 Power Mac

Hi,

please use one of the older ISO images from the snapshot folder on the server.

There is currently a known regression with the latest images that I have not been able to resolve yet.

I think this image should work:

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/ports/snapshots/2023-06-18/debian-12.0.0-ppc64-NETINST-1.iso

I‘ll verify that tomorrow as it’s already late here.

Adrian