Re: Boot issues with debian-installer on ppc64

Hi,

On Wed, 2024-02-28 at 09:13 +0100, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> The interesting bit is the kernel in question works fine when installing it later instead of booting
> from CD, so it might not be a kernel issue after all. However, I can no clue yet what may have changed
> in either debian-installer or debian-cd to break the installation CD.
>
> I will need to perform more debugging.

I just had another idea for testing which is building a current installation image with an old, known
to work kernel. This will help verify whether it's actually an issue with the kernel or the CD building
process or the boot loader on the CD.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz