Re: Grub failed

Hi Adrian,

I just tried an installation in QEMU with the same image [1] that you used,

Apt setup for deb.debian.org/debian-ports failed because the key expired (B523E5F3FC4E5F2C). Grub installation failed for the same reason, hmount was not found, i.e. hfsutils was not present in the chroot.

Best regards,
Jeroen