Re: What are the current available browser options for debian-ppc64?

To be honest, I did run it under gdb, and ran the backtrace, but the backtrace was mostly uninterpretable without the debug symbols of course.

So somewhere in libxul was all I could offer.

I’ll see if adding the debug symbols narrows it down a bit.

Ken