IBM RS/6000's available

Hi Everyone,

The RS/6000's came up recently in another thread. I have a couple of
them sitting in my basement. They are RS/6000 servers. They were used
as firewalls at a state agency back around the early 2000's. They have
network cards but no accessories, like a mouse or keyboard.

The machines are looking for a good home. If you are interested in one
of them, then please let me know. I'll ship it to you at no cost. I'm
in the US. European folks will have to pay the VAT.

Jeff