Re: Fork of current version of »hfs« package

Hi Lennart,

Lennart Sorensen wrote:
I had a poke at it, dealt with a couple of compile issues, then
encountered Blocks and went WTF did Apple invent here?  I don't even
understand the description of their proprietary extension to C/C++/ObjC.

I had never seen code with ^ prefixed to things in this way and since I
don't understand what Blocks are supposed to accomplish I have no idea
how to remove them from the code.

hateful language extensions, I too miss to find the complex, while the concept should be simple. A matter of habits perhaps. Anyway, often, they are just used where in classic code "callback functions" were used. Maybe that's your case too.

Riccardo