Re: Offering Powerbook for someone who will use it for this project

On Wed, 2023-05-10 at 12:57 -0400, Sam Imberman wrote:

> I have a Powerbook G4 12" that I no longer use, that I would like to
> contribute to someone who will use it for the improvement of
> Debian/Linux on these computers.

If you don't find any takers, you can list it on the hardware donations
wiki, or send it to other organisations looking for such hardware.

https://wiki.debian.org/Hardware/Wanted#Donations
https://wiki.debian.org/Hardware/Wanted#Wanted_hardware

--
bye,