PowerMac G5 NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200

Hello,

Please add support in the default Debian kernel for the NVIDIA GeForce
FX 5200 graphics card for PowerMac G5 systems.

The applicable option appears to be CONFIG_FB_RIVA=y or CONFIG_FB_RIVA=m.

And while CONFIG_FB_NVIDIA doesn't seem to be needed for the FX 5200,
that option may be helpful for other NVIDIA cards.

The FX 5200 is a low-end video card that I recently had to install when
the system's original ATI Radeon 9600 card failed.

I generally configure a custom kernel for the G5, anyway, but adding
ONFIG_FB_RIVA will allow testing of default Debian kernels in Debian SID
installations on some PowerMac G5 systems.

thanks

-Stan Johnson