Tracking a bug on POWER10

On Thursday, March 9, 2023, Mathieu Malaterre <malat@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I vaguely remember someone mentioning a service where one could ssh
> onto ppc64el machines.

university of oregon's "hub" via the OpenPOWER Foundation.
if that's of interest i can introduce you to erik and
sameer, you will need to demonstrate that there is benefit
to the FOSS community or OpenPOWER community in general.

> I need access to a POWER10 machine to track a
> bug. platti.d.o is POWER8 AFAIK.

ha. good luck.  at USD 100,000 a machine virtually NOBODY
is paying that kind of money.  it does happen, and IBM does
actually deliver quite quickly. courier comp

your better bet for now would be to download IBM's proprietary
monetarily-zero-cost simulator which is Power ISA 3.1 compliant.
not even UoO have a POWER10 system afaiaa yet.

l.

--
---