ATI mach64 driver disappeared

Hello,

I did a major dist-upgrade on my old iBook G3 clamshell. It wasn't
without minor hiccups... perhaps also because I didn't do it in many months.
I suppose open-jdk and all the related java studd don't work properly
because the failed to configure, however, I never used them but were
only a suggested dependency of the TeX system, so I removed them from
now. Some good space saving on the small SSD I have.

My major problem is that the Xorg ATI mach64 "legacy" driver
disappeared. How can I get it back?
The apt-get apparently unistalled the old one and no new package is in
the repositories.

Riccardo