Hardware donation: IBM Power 9 CPU with RaptorCS mainboard (Blackbird).2

[repost due to wong mailing list address - sorry for that]

Dear Debian team,

due to lack of time I am planning to donate my hardware to a dedicated open source project
that is contributing to improve the open source software availability
or hardware support (eg. GPUs) for IBM Power 9:

- Mainboard: RaptorCS Blackbird (TM)
- IBM Power 9 CPU (8 cores)
- Heat sink

For detailled specs see: https://www.raptorcs.com/content/BK1B02/intro.html

I have opened a broad public "request for proposals" in the RaptorCS community forum
(and therefore not in the Debian wiki hardware wanted page):

https://forums.raptorcs.com/index.php/topic,386.msg3136.html

Please feel free to raise your hand if interested (as new post in the forum or "privately" via direct email to me)
and provide at least this information:

- Intended use of the hardware (and esp. why real hardware helps you more than an existing Power9 virtual or hosted machine)
- Destination country (sorry, only within the EU, see below)
- Public repos proving some of your current and past contributions to Power architecture
  (if you are not a publicly "known" debian contributor)

Please note that I am using a "non-spam" email account for this donation (also to stay as much anonymous as possible,
but Paul Wise already received my real email address upfront).

Best regards

The donator

PS: Important restriction: I can ship it only within the EU (European Union),
    since I do not want to go through all the trouble of customs declaration again...

PS 2: Of course I will prove being the legal owner of the hardware via a copy of RaptorCS invoice
      to the recipient of the hardware donation.