Re: Apple PowerPC G5 7,2 No GUI NVIDIA FX 5200

I have an NVIDIA GeForce 7800GT in my PowerMac11,2. It works fine in Debian with nouveau, MATE, and Compton. I’ve tested with a GeForce 6600LE which also worked well. What issues were you having?

I wonder if new nvidia cards will work now that nvidia has released an open source driver…

Sent from my iPhone