Re: [BUGS] PowerPC 32bit - Hibernate/resume is dangerous - Xserver crashes after updating in rescue mode arguing with appletouch it seems

System is rather corrupted, ldconfig complained about libXcomposite and libgtk-3.0 and I'm now in X11 after reinstalling but I'll need to trigger a reinstall of all packages :(  and I've no idea how other partitions are doing.

On Thu, Jan 27, 2022, 20:43 Mike <michael.heltne@gmail.com> wrote:
So, udev and systemd are fighting?