PowerMac G5 available in .au

I have a PPC mac that is surplus to me. Hasn't been turned on in several years.

It's from 2005, and is probably a Power Macintosh G5 (Late 2004 (PowerMac9,1)).

I'm in Perth, Western Australia. Happy to ship it to someone in Australia, if there's an Debian developer who needs it here.  Also open to discussing shipping internationally, although that may not be economical. It weighs over 20kg unpackaged.

Has one 250G and one 320G HDD.  They will be zeroed.

Fairly good condition, although it's accumulated some dust. Will post pics soon.

Any takers?

(This offer was also made to the OpenBSD PPC list.)

--
Virus found in this message.