Re: SSH, Telnet and FTP

LLVM doesn’t work on Darwin PPC at all due to ABI inconsistencies, so that is useless on MacOS at present (perhaps someone like Adrian could fix it).

Homebrew only supports MacOS 10.15 and up, so that is useless on older darwin systems too.

Current ssh may well compile on darwin PPC uisng Macports — haven’t tried recently as I use debian now.

Ken