Re: Off-Topic: G5 Open Firmware instability

No doubt you know, but I don’t see anyone has said (may have missed it) that you will need to re-run thermal calibration after monkeying with the CPUs as otherwise they are not set up right.

To do that you will need to get that machine to boot from that ASD CD, one way or another.

Ken