Re: yaboot installation media

Hello,

I've been able to get the G4 working again. The issue recognizing GRUB
does not seem to be memory-related, as I tried each stick one at a time
and was never able to boot to GRUB. This shows that unless they're all
somehow faulty in the same exact way that manages to not affect normal
operation, memory is not the issue.

In other news, my G3 memory upgrade arrived yesterday, and the system
was able to boot perfectly into the latest Debian and worked well.
I will be using this machine to attempt to port Arch Linux to PowerPC.

Does anybody have any more ideas to diagnose my G4's complete inability
to recognize or boot GRUB?

Thanks,
--
Ben Westover